08 April 2012

easter

I love the springtime. Everything is so alive. It's a season when anything is possible. It's so full of hope and faith.  

Today is Easter. It is the day that Jesus Christ was resurrected after atoning for the sins of the world. His is my Comforter, my Friend, my Savior, and my Brother. Somehow he lived my life and all of your lives. He felt our pain and he felt the pain that we will never have to feel because He atoned for our sins. Because of Him I am never alone. He lives and because of him, we are now free and I can live with my Heavenly Father again. I know He is always there for us and that He lives!


           

"But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name"
John 20:31




No comments :

Post a Comment