16 November 2011

Hey Mr., Yeah You

So let's just face the facts: I have a problem. I am a completely and totally hopeless romantic. I just can't help it! I've gone to several doctors and nothing seems to be the cure. Now I know the stuff in movies is just the stuff in movies, but I can't help it! I just eat it all up. So I found this idea in a couple of other blogs I read and because it was totally cute and romantic, of course I have to do it too. So here's some of my greatest hopes and dreams for my future husband, naturally. 

I hope you will take me on a walk and want to dance with me 
in the most random and inconvenient spot. and when I say "But there's no music,"
you'll take just look at me and start singing. no matter how bad it
sounds. I won't care. and I hope that when we dance, you spin me so I can feel
like a princess. 

I hope that when I see you I can be brave because no matter how much I love love,
I am terrified of it, too .

I want to fall in love with you everyday, and I hope you want to fall in love with me, too.

I hope you let me go shopping with you and buy you cardigans, 
Sperrys, and oxford shirts. they are manly, I promise. 

I hope you'll always want to kiss me goodnight and kiss me good morning. I hope you will kill all of the gross bugs and protect me from anything that wants to hurt me or make me afraid. 

I hope the first way you deal with a problem or make a decision is to
get on your knees. and when you get the answer, you are immediately 
on your knees again, thanking Him.

I hope you want to make me laugh everyday, and be your 
daughter's first love and your son's hero.

I hope when we're old, wrinkley, and gray you will think I'm beautiful. 

I hope that you will want to watch kitty videos and, if you don't love Christmas and glitter as much as I do, you'll at least put up with it.

I hope when I'm scared you will say, "Darling don't be afraid,
I have loved you for a thousand years and I will love you
for a thousand more" because you know I love that song. 

I hope you love God as much as I do and 
never let that love go away. because then we can
be together forever. 


So, whoever you are, you are going to be awesome. and I'm waiting. 
But feel free to take your time :)





No comments :

Post a Comment