06 December 2011

Merry Christmas to All and to All a Goodnight!

Merry Christmas! Sorry I haven't been able to update lately- I am getting busier and busier so I might be a little MIA with finals next week (I think I will still be able to do Christmas Tuesday :)) Today you get a real treat! My decorated apartment! and it actually looks better than this now because we have a tablecloth and a couple of nativities! and soon there will be PRESENTS!!! This year for Christmas we all wanted to get each other a gift, but being poor college students and all that wasn't really possible. We drew names and put a $15 limit that way we each get one good gift! I am so excited to get what I got Mateja! Mail hurry up!

Snowflakes hanging from the ceiling (the full effect is better, but I couldn't really capture it)


Mistletoe= essential and that's Mateja looking cute

Itty bitty wreath hanging on our kitchen door

our kind of creepy Santa and Elf in our hallway

lights in our hallway

our window- in case you can't see, there is a sign that says "Merry Christmas," Santa, snowmen, and 2 trees on the window

our food tree. it has candy canes and popcorn. I was going to put a bunch of those snowflakes on it, but they take forever to make.

J.Lo once again, looking fabulous.

the full effect (you need a couple of these)



our snowflake/wreath!

our stockings! can you guess who is who?


now for some very exciting news (drum roll please)

CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS IS ON HULU! FOR FREE!
my 2 favorite Christmas movies are the Polar Express and A Charlie Brown Christmas. I was so happy I got to watch it!




No comments :

Post a Comment