24 November 2012

this one time I broke my toe in the most "erica-ish" fashion possible

A couple days ago I was walkin' down the stairs, holding my not very heavy at all laundry, and I was about four steps down, and I knew I was going to fall. You see, this actually happens to me quite often (the falling down, not the laundry part ha!). I knew I was going to fall, so immediately in my mind I say, "better brace for impact," in a quiet calm and matter-of-fact way. I managed to mostly catch myself, but I stumbled on my foot a little bit, and I honestly can't tell you exactly how it happened, but I think I landed on my toe. Now, I have a broken toe.

Now you must ask, besides the gospel of wealth that is obviously WebMD, how in the world would Erica know her toe is broken? Well, besides the swelling and the pain, I'm pretty sure my toe isn't supposed to be crooked, and every time I walk, it wiggles. Yes, wiggles. And, this is probably WAY too much information, but it's my blog, so I'm going to do whatever I want on it!

This toe is dang wiggly. I can bend it any way I want! And it doesn't hurt today! Well, now it hurts after I was doing all of my toe acrobatics....


it's actually quite hilarious. I broke my toe falling down 4 stairs at my grandma's house. oh erica...

And in lieu of my toe, I also learned how to buddy tape my toes together. I have a wealth of knowledge.

No comments :

Post a Comment