27 December 2012

the single most greatest thing that's ever happened to me

Can we please talk about the SINGLE most greatest thing that's ever happened?

It's Les Miserables.

I was highly anticipating this movie. The book, the musical, the songs, ALL of them are my favorite. I have loved Les Mis for a couple of years, and the movie did not disappoint one bit. 

It was phenomenally done.

And of course, my favorite part was "A Little Fall of Rain" and "On My Own" because Eponine is the greatest character of the book. and my favorite, can't you tell?

Ever since I watched it yesterday I can think of NOTHING ELSE.

I am itching to see it again! Anyone wanna to come? because I can't seem to find anyone here who will go with me again...


3 comments :

  1. I WILL I WILL I WILL!!!! I LOVED THIS MOVIE. And just like you I am dying to see it again! Date?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! I am dying as well! The weekend school starts? I don't get back until late Sunday night

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen it yet Erica! TAKE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete