09 April 2013

little notes

dear utah,
what. the. actual. heck. @$#%@@$^$%#@#$@!$@#$!!!! (that was a bunch of profane words) it's april. it's snowing. that's about all i have to say about that.

p.s. maybe i'm not that mad, it reminds me of the movie nanny mcphee, when the cook would say, "it'll be snow in August before..(insert something impossible here)". and because april and august are basically the same thing, (they both start with an "a") because it can snow in april, anything is possible, right?

dear rachel,
you scare me. happy?
(my little sister sent me a message that said, "I hope you are excited for the cruise. Because you wont be spending much time ON the boat... Hehehehehe...", basically she told me she is going to kill me then throw me off the ship)

dear july,
you can not come soon enough. why? well, guess what? i'm goin' on a cruise! to cozumel, belize, and maybe some other cool places. holla!

let's just close our eyes and pretend we are at these places instead of at work in the snow, ok?



No comments :

Post a Comment