10 April 2013

the story of how zombies took over my life

it all started one monday night after i had finished a ten-page research paper, and my brain was fried.

i thought, i don't have a brain anymore, so why don't i watch zombies eat brains!?

i thought to myself, "fantastic idea, erica! you're so smart. if zombies did eat your brains, they would get lots of nutrients!"

ok, that's not how it really went. here's the real story:

it was a dark and stormy night...

ok, i'm done with the jokes.

i really had just finished a ten-page research paper, and my brain was fried. 

kyle and devin had watched season 1 of the Walking Dead, and were starting season 2. they gave me a rundown of what had happened and somehow we managed to stay up really late watching 4 episodes in a row? it was a low point. 

you just are watching and then the episode is over. everyone is quiet for a second because we all want to watch the next episode even though you have already watched 3 in a row, but no one wants the be the one to say, "next episode!"

i am the biggest scaredy pants that exists. finding nemo may or may not have terrified me (underwater, fear of sharks, scary barracuda), but somehow the walking dead just makes me laugh- even though my hands are over my eyes the whole time. 

basically kyle and i yell "don't do it, don't do it" at the tv, devin laughs, and kyle and i are also huddling in the corner of the couch because we're terrified. 

it's all quite fun.

p.s. i love daryl. he is the biggest redneck around, rides around on a motorcycle, and uses a crossbow, but i know deep down he's a big softie. plus, he's a stud, and good at everything wilderness-y. i'm telling you, we're getting married or something, he'll definitely be able to protect me from the zombies. clearly, you save me from zombies, you win my heart.


1 comment :