30 May 2012

sometimes

sometimes I search and search for new quotes because my brain hungers for new words and new ideas. and sometimes I find words that are too beautiful or powerful and must be shared. and sometimes I think that the words are only beautiful and powerful to me and probably no one really wants to read 5986 quotes just like me, but that's what I do. and a lot more than usual lately because I stay up really late finding more and more quotes  sometimes I share them with you, hoping they change you like they change me. even just a little bit. and make you perfectly happy while listening to a sad-ish song (ironic, I know) and think, think, think. cause it works pretty well for me. I can't help but only be all smiley inside when my brain is working like this.

































2 comments :