03 July 2012

IN LOVE

So now I am in love with this British guy with red hair. Pretty much just his voice/songs. World, I present Ed Sheeran.


                        
This song is my favorite. Just my favorite. Every stanza is just the best. But one little problem... mute it at 1:57 for a second or two...


           

            

 and then this is another song that I am in love with right now- 

           

 It seems like the songs that are too beautiful are always so short. I just want them to last forever.

oh and look how fabulous this outfit is:


now I get to see SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. I have a spiderman pillowcase, spiderman socks, spiderman bowl, spiderman plate, and spiderman bandaids. Spiderman has ALWAYS been my favorite!!!!

1 comment :

  1. i love ed sheeran! give me love is my favorite. it was on an episode of vampire diaries and just fit too perfectly.

    ReplyDelete