31 July 2012

'arry Pottah

blog posts about vacation take a really long time, so that's why I've been slacking. (but it will get done, I promise!)

In about 3 weeks I get to see my lovely roomies again! I am so excited I can't even explain it! I miss them so much. There is some much needed talk, Cafe Rio, and sleepover time that is looooooong over due.

I'm ready to start listening to Christmas music again.

S'mores are the perfect way to celebrate birthdays. And you can't eat them without getting them all over your face. If it's not on your face, you're not enjoying it enough.

I LOVE THE OLYMPICS!!!!
they're pretty much the most exciting thing to watch. ever. at work, I always check to make sure we're still winning. 
My favorite things to watch are swimming and beach volleyball with Misty May and Kerri Walsh. Talk about uhmazing!

and last but not least, I think we need to have a moment of silence. TODAY IS THE GREATEST DAY IN ALL HISTORY!

Today is the birthdate of the one, the only, HARRY POTTER!

to the boy who lived and made the wizarding world safe for all of us.

and methinks another thank you/ happy birthday is in order. 

J.K Rowling

has the same birthday as Harry Potter, crazy, huh?

so, happy birthday to the master of the words that made the true magic.



well, off to Diagon Alley to go buy my school books! 





No comments :

Post a Comment