15 August 2012

I AM...

...copying someone's idea about this blog post, but it was a good idea.

...eating princess grapes. Really they're princess grapes. I know, jealous. 


...totally ready for fall because I am sick of summer. I never get tan and I can't think of any other summer outfits to wear. I just NEED to wear boots and sweaters and tights. 

...in love with 10 Things I Hate About You. New favorite movie! (but seriously I'll love any late 80's-90's movie- Clueless, Sixteen Candles, You've Got Mail...)


...procrastinating packing as much as possible. I'm actually very good at it.

...holding a turtle at the kids I babysits' house. Actually this pretty much as much as I will touch it. I don't really like things from outside very much.


...in love with Bath and Body Work's Roasted Marshmallow scent because that equals summer and home. We roast marshmallows in the backyard during the summer. Too bad fire isn't allowed so I can't have candles. Poop.

...completely and totally in love with The Book Thief. It is the most beautiful, but completely heart wrenching book you'll ever read. But it's a book that you need to read. Like I said, it's AMAZING. Just thinking about it is making me want to read my favorite parts over and over.

...really missing Lara. Even though I'm going to see her in a week, her family moved to Texas on Saturday and it's just weird. She's always lived in Tennessee with me. And I'm having deja vu because I could have sworn I saw her car tonight when I was driving home. 

...really tired so I'm going to bed.

No comments :

Post a Comment