13 August 2012

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.

I have a slight Taylor Swift obsession. I mean, come on. I feel like we would be soul sisters if we were really friends. Have you seen how much she loves kittens? That right there just proves it.



Anyways, I just finished watching her- well not live now- but live chat where she announced her new album RED coming out on October 22 (which I will definitely be pre-ordering).

and I just found out the best news about it. She wrote a song with Ed Sheeran. I LOVE Ed Sheeran. Not as much as I love Taylor, but it's pretty close. And not only did she write a song with Ed, but THEY RECORDED IT AS A DUET! I'm pretty much counting down the days until Oct. 22 right now.

and this is her new single from her album that came out today. girls, next music video. I'm not even joking. I just call dibs on the part where she's talking and is like, "so he calls me up and he's like 'I still love you' and I'm like this is exhausting. We are never ever getting back together. like ever." Cause it's funny.

              

No comments :

Post a Comment