01 September 2012

in her wedding dress

Friday nights with the girls ended up resulting in stopping through a wedding dress store, and because Mateja is engaged, she got to try some on! It was good because she is getting married and she needs to know what kind of dress she wants. She told me I could post these pictures since she didn't buy any of them. My favorite part of the night, though was definitely helping her put the dresses on. It was so surreal. I can't even believe our little Mateja is getting married!

the pictures aren't the best cause they were taken from the phone, but here's our favorite dresses she tried on



isn't she beautiful? it was really exciting



oh and I found my wedding dress while we were there, too. this picture doesn't even do it justice. haha



and then my favorite thing is because I was in the dressing room with her to help her put the dresses on, she told me she didn't want to put normal clothes back on because they didn't make her feel like a princess. 

No comments :

Post a Comment