07 November 2014

I'VE SEEN LONDON, I'VE SEEN FRANCE

i've seen london, i've seen france, now everyone in paris has seen my underpants. funny story.

thursday i was walking with some friends. and in paris they have these vents on the ground that let off really warm air.

sometimes it's kind of nice because you know, it's cold outside, and when you're walking on these vents you get a little warm.

but back to thursday. i was walking with some friends. and we happened upon one of these vents. we walked on it, and it wasn't until about thirty seconds in that i remember i'm wearing my twirliest skirt. and you can imagine what happens when air is being blown underneath a skirt. especially a twirly skirt.

THANK YOU EVERYONE AND GOODNIGHT.

that's the story of how i got laughed at by the guys waiting to cross the street because they saw my undies. at least lexi who was walking with me forgot she was wearing a dress as well.

i've seen london, i've seen france, now everyone in paris has seen my underpants.

bien fait erica, bien fait.

and now, here are some pictures lexi took by the eiffel tower a while ago.
















No comments :

Post a Comment