28 September 2011

We Believe...

This past weekend almost all of my roommates and I had the opportunity to go into the beautiful Salt Lake City to watch the Relief Society Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I have never been to see a session in real life. I always watched it on TV because, well I live in Tennessee. We got to walk around on the beautiful temple grounds and take a afternoon off from school. It was so nice to get off campus. While we were driving home, we decided to stop at my roommate Whitney's house and got to go out to eat! It was so fun!

The moment that President Thomas S. Monson and his counselors, Presidents Eyring and Uchtdorf, their overwhelming spirit flooded the room. They are men of God. President Monson is a true prophet, and the church is so true. If you felt what I felt when they walked in, you too would know there is no denying it.


Look how beautiful the temple is. I'm going there someday :)

Merry Christmas in 87 Days!!



No comments :

Post a Comment