05 October 2011

BRRRRR...DON'T FORGET THE UMBRELLA

Well, it's official! It's definitely fall here in Provo. Today was FREEZING!!! It actually wasn't that freezing, but it was raining ALL DAY, and well when you don't bring your umbrella because you can't remember where it is, and then you remember in the middle of the day while you were walking from the testing center to your dorm after being in class from 8 am- 5pm that it is under your bed, well you're just not that happy of a camper. But that's ok because I have a nice cozy room and hot chocolate and a letter from my little sister waiting for me when I finally get home and put on a cozy sweatshirt! I will definitely wear my rainboots and bring an umbrella tomorrow, because I know it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow. I will be prepared!



No comments :

Post a Comment