30 December 2011

Downtown Franklin

Today was beautiful! It was 60 degrees, sunny, windy, and no need for a coat! My best friend Lara and I went to the beautiful and historic Downtown Franklin, the center of the town I live. Even though it is 5 minutes from my house, and I have lived here practically my whole life, I am still hopeless with directions and get completely turned around, thankfully Lara has always been there to be my sane person whenever I need one (which is all the time)


Armed with a camera, $10, and my best friend I set out on and adventure in the 615...



My favorite part of Christmas in Franklin! and it's lit up at night!



totes the best hun cal fro-yo.







It looks just like the shops at the North Pole! Sans the snow haha.


Now for our photo shoot (because no adventure would be complete without a photo shoot!)




After tons of window shopping, we finally found little gems to take home


Beautiful handmade shell box for my rings!


and a key charm for a necklace!



I love Franklin! It's my home!!

This is the house I always wanted to live in...


Oh hey, I missed you too. Thanks for staying pretty for me even in the dead winter!






No comments :

Post a Comment