05 January 2012

first week of school

The first week of 2nd semester so far has been exhausting! but I think it's just a phase. Jumping right back into school is hard, so I think after this first initial shock it should be better. My classes are going to be tough but I am going to learn so much, and hey, if I can pass physical science with as good as a grade as I did get (not saying it was spectacular or anything haha) then I can do anything.


the best part about returning was being finally reunited with the five most beautiful and wonderful girls in the whole world. 



it took a little while, but we eventually came all together, and after watching 5 unpackings and telling the same stories 6 times, we were finally home. 

This semester I have lots of classes with lots of my friends and I have lots of books to read. For biology I had to buy a book. 1. I was not very happy I had to buy this book from Amazon, I could have gotten cute jewelry or saved it instead! and 2. it's called Headless Males Make Great Lovers.
do you think I am kidding??? 

This one's going to be interesting. This is the same teacher who informed me on the first day of class to, take a little baby for example, a baby carrot. You rip that living baby out of the ground. You don't hurt him that much, you just tear his root hairs, but he can still grow and recover if you put him back in the ground, but NO you take that baby and you line it up next to a boiling pot of water, chop off his head and skin him. Then you take that living organism and kill it. Thank You. apparently I am a baby killer now and will NEVER be able to eat carrots again. Way to go Professor Belk. Way to go.

Now off to bed, well actually it's only 7:30, thank goodness tomorrow is Friday and maybe I can get my New Year's resolutions written down haha.


No comments :

Post a Comment