01 February 2012

Sam Jackson

I didn't know what to blog about, so Sam told me I should blog about him, so I am.

Where do I even start?

We in 55 Horne LOVE Sam Jackson.

And this is why:

The text message he sent me today when I asked him where he was and said he should come see us, his response was:

"I probs will be at your house in like an hour and a half ish fish wish!"

He goes dancing with us and he lets us talk about anything. I mean ANYTHING. (he has 4 sisters) but don't worry, we don't talk about everything. He wants me to let you know he also has one brother, so he's not weird.

Then he wrote us a note that said:

"You are all...
Beautiful, funny, smart, kind, did I say beautiful, talented, driven, beautiful, stylish, and generally awesome. I am so glad to know you, and to be getting to know you better, like, all the time!
- Sam Jackson"

Before we even really knew him, he told Mateja to wear red so she would look sexy.

He watches Once Upon a Time with us.

His dad's name is Michael Jackson. His mom's name is Jennifer Jackson, so almost like Janet Jackson. But then Michael and Janet Jackson are brother and sister so that would make it kind of weird....

He decided the other day that he is giving up Hulu for lent, he just needs to figure out when lent starts.

Sam will just talk to you for hours and hours and hours and it's great.

He texts us one night and is like, "What are you guys doing tonight because I feel like I haven't seen you in a long time and I'm coming over."

As he's running out the door: me: "I like your tie," Sam: "I like your face"

Mateja stops Sam mid conversation and says "You're wearing a math shirt" and he says "I know I wore it today because I had a test and so I can remind myself that I am a genius."

When I asked him how he felt about the fact that I did actually write this blog post about him, he said, "I feel famous...I'm going to be all over the internet now. And don't ask me to eat another cupcake because I have already had 3 and 3 is a big number!"


And that's why we love Sam Jackson.



No comments :

Post a Comment