30 January 2012

grandmas are for pwning n00bs

Today in french I was thinking about stuff. I was thinking about the poncho I was wearing. It's Whitney's and I love it, but it's kind of grandma-ish. But I love it. Then I was thinking some more and I realized that I am an old woman stuck in a 19 year old's body! Think about it. The top 10 reasons I am just like a grandma.

1. I love kittens. It's kind of absurd.
2. I like to craft. But I don't make ugly crafts like some grandmas do.
3. I know how to knit and I am currently working on a scarf even though I have been working on it since last winter, I know how to knit. And I guess since it is taking me so long, I am slow just like old people, so I think that can count as #4, too.
5. I have been having a napping problem lately. Well, just Friday and then today. That's 2 naps in 4 days! Even if they were just 30 minutes, I'm turning into an old lady!...or Morgan....
6. I have dinner at 4 in the afternoon. This one can be justified as linner, though. And only on Monday and Wednesday. I don't have lunch so when I get home from class at 3:30, I am hungry since I haven't eaten since breakfast, so I make food but then I have another dilemma because then I am still full when dinner comes around, so I have dinner at 4 in the afternoon. Linner.
7. My thumb hurts when the weather changes, not all the time but you can basically call me Mother Nature. This also happens because I broke it, but that's besides the point.
8. I am always cold. I turn the thermostat up WAY too high in our apartment, but it's nice and warm!
9. I love ugly sweaters. I wear mine TOO much. Never in public unless I make it cute, though. Don't worry.
10. My slipper/socks combo is unfortunate. And it kinda happens all the time. But my feet get cold! There's even a picture to show you how unfortunate it really is. And grandma-ish. But I promise that I wear good clothes most of the time!


So there you have it. All the reasons that I can think of right now for why I am really an old lady trapped inside a 19 year old's body. But you can just call me glam-ma or Douchess (like on Anastasia) because even though I might be an old lady, I want to be a fabulous old lady. 

Plus grannies are pwning n00bs.
Even fabulous ones.


That's all.

1 comment :

  1. HAhAAHAHAH! Per Pwning! Oh man, I had a long day at work, but that video just made my day.

    TN Term Life Insurance

    ReplyDelete