18 March 2012

few things

Happy Sunday! Here in Provo it's snowing. Really?

Last Sunday I was getting a sunburn and this Sunday it's snowing. That's weird.

Some things I found that I absolutely love:





"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." 
-Marilyn Monroe

In other news:

We have an awesome talent for the ward talent show tomorrow and we have pictures, but Amanda won't even let me put a sneak peek :(
let's just say- red lipstick, 40's hair, lots of denim and leather, and some...unexpected...surprises. yeah.

this song has been stuck in my head the WHOLE ENTIRE WEEKEND. I mean, I love it but there comes a point when enough is enough.

it was decided that I actually am the most clumsy person in the whole world. let's just say Amanda and I decided I probably really am going to end up falling on the floor when I really get proposed to, not just by Amanda.

I am kind of coveting these and these shoes. I have spring fever really really bad.

I just really want a teacup pig. I would name her Miss Piggy.

THE HUNGER GAMES IS THIS THURSDAY!

I have new quotes on my quote page!

I think that's it...




No comments :

Post a Comment