04 March 2012

just a little longer...

I've been kind of MIA for a couple of days and I probably will be for a few more just because I have a ton of work to do between now and Wednesday, so I know that all 1292830172489 of my readers are probably really missing me writing on my blog everyday or so, so I decided just to check in. I'm still alive- almost dead, yes, but still managing to stay floating :)

Here's the talk I read today. I like how he said to memorize a scripture everyday or every week. I'm not the best but I'm working on it. Oh and I also love how he said, 
"Scriptures can calm an agitated soul, giving peace, hope, and a restoration of confidence in one's ability to overcome the challenges of life. They have potent power to heal emotional challenges when there is faith in the scriptures. They can accelerate physical healing."

That's all for now! I hope tomorrow is more magical than today and you remember to tell yourself you are fabulous, because you are!

oh and I have no idea what Doctor Who is except that there are some really good quotes. I got this one from Lara's tumblr and I love it. Remember it.




No comments :

Post a Comment