22 November 2012

update

so....lots of things have happened lately, like there was pee in my fridge, we killed a man, I got a job (I GOT A JOB!), and I broke my toe. Yes, the latest news is Erica broke her toe yesterday in probably the most erica-ish way possible. More on these stories later when I actually have my camera with pictures!

oh....I almost forgot the reason why I haven't been telling you all of these nice little things is that my computer was broken! Sad. Well, I got a new one, and after probably 3 hours of transferring all of my files over, I am finally back and up for business, except for the fact that I am now at Grandma's house, and I didn't bring my camera with pictures to accompany all of these lovely stories. So, until later this week, I hope you have a fun and safe Thanksgiving and eat lots and lots of food and have lots and lots of food babies.

And maybe watch A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving because that is almost as good as my all-time favorite movie ever of all-time, A Charlie Brown Christmas.



No comments :

Post a Comment