30 April 2012

maxi skirts are good. really good.

I thought tonight was a lovely evening to go to a wedding. So I did.

and I discovered that:

- maxi skirts are really good because:
1. shaving. who likes it?
2. little unknown fact about Erica #78: apparently I'm allergic to some types of mosquitoes. I forget this every year until I get bitten and HELLO hamburger patty sized mosquito bite! I'm not even joking. We're talking 2 mosquito bites on my upper arm and my WHOLE upper arm is swollen. That's happened a couple of times. They get massive and it's quite unattractive. And I know that you just really really wanted to know that lovely bit of information. So yeah. This time the bite was on my let, so the legs had to be covered. This time wasn't as bad. Only about clementine sized.

so maxi skirts are good. real good. haha. ha.

No comments :

Post a Comment