04 May 2012

wow.

So tonight some girls in my ward went to go see the Avengers, and I was invited. I thought, why not? They're my friends, first off, and it has a bajillion buff men in it, and I love Robert Downey Jr. I mean with so many beautiful people it has to be good, right?



Can I just say I had no expectations for this movie, but WOW.

WOW.
WOW.
WOW.
WOW.WOW.WOW.WOW.

and not just because of the buff men!

It was HILARIOUS. The writers of the movie did a seriously great job in making it funny. So funny it might have gotten a little snort or two out of me.

It was ACTION-PACKED. The whole time my fists were clenched and my heart was racing. It was a lot of work to watch, but it was never boring and kept me on my toes for sure.

There was even a little romance! I think that Scarlett Johansson and Clint had a little somthin' somthin' goin'  on if you know what I mean. I mean of course, I just reeeeally reeeeeeally wanted them to kiss, it would have made it so much better, but it was still pretty good without it, I guess.
yes, I know I am a complete and total girl because I want kissing and romance, but I just simply cannot help it. 

There was some serious kick-butt, sick girl moves. You go Scarlett. You go. and can we please talk about how fabulous her hair color is? I think I need to dye my hair that color red. Seriously though. 

And that's about all I can say about it because it was just so awesome and I just can't even tell you how awesome it was because it's 4 in the morning and I am just trying to get my brain wrapped around everything that I just saw and everyone was just so attractive and beautiful that I didn't even have to choose one of them! I also loved how they all became friends in the end. That was really nice. 

So it was good. Like Batman Begins and the Dark Knight good I think.

Oh and in the end Captain America gets a motorcycle. Just icing on the cake. 


may the fourth be with you.

hehehe wow. may the fourth be with you? that's definitely an all-time low.

No comments :

Post a Comment