15 September 2012

a girl named kyle

Due to unfortunate circumstances, my very dear and lovely Kimberly, whom I love more than anything in the entire world couldn't live with us this semester, but then it turned out she could, but then.... it's a long story. But I miss her very very much every single day. I miss listening to our song and dancing and watching the Titanic and going on the best dates with her. Kimberly has one of the biggest parts in my heart, and nothing will be able to replace that.

The person who moved in her place is a girl named Kyle.

She was best friends with Whitney and Kimberly and came over quite a bit last semester. Even though I miss Kimberly, I am so grateful to have the chance to get to know Kyle better.

We are very much alike. Clumsy, giggly, and everything. She also has Spanish from only 10-11 on Tuesday and Thursday, and I have French from 10-11 only on Tuesday and Thursday, so we're basically always home alone together. We might get into a little bit of trouble, but it's not anything too bad, and it's fun!!

We also decide we like to match sometimes.


I love Kyle, and I am so happy I get to live with her. 

But Kimberly, I miss you!!! I just wish I could have 6 people live with me. I'm so blessed to now have another best friend! Man, this is going to be a problem when I need bridesmaids....

1 comment :

  1. Erica you are the sweetest girl EVER. This post made my day :) I miss living with you more than you know! I miss shopping in each others closets, crying in our chick flicks, our Bachelorette dates, our constant cake-making-while-eating-bag-of-fun-days, I miss your cute handwriting all over the mirrors and sooo much more! But I love Kyle tons and I'm glad you've found a good friend in her. She is the best!! Love you bunches :)

    ReplyDelete