07 September 2012

this is steve.

I found him probably 4 years ago. He's an unsigned artist who lives in Nashville, and he has 2 CD's and a couple of EP's. He is incredible and I realized the other day that I have never showed him to you guys! I couldn't believe it! He makes the most perfect rhymes and cliches that will make your heart hurt a little bit. The most amazing part about him is how incredible he sounds live.

So kids, this is Steve. And here are a few of my favorite songs.


         
and the best part is around 1.07 you can tell that he seriously can't stop thinking about her. see the smile?

         


         


         

these are some of my very very favorite songs, but honestly I have 20 more that I could put on here that are my "very very favorite." Man, I love that curly haired cutie!

No comments :

Post a Comment