10 January 2013

Gatlinburg

Over Christmas break my family decided to take a little trip to Gatlinburg, TN. It's this place that people go to ski and do stuff like that I think. We went with our friends the Palombo's, and it was so fun!

We stayed at this big huge hotel that had an indoor waterpark. We went there the first night, and besides almost peeing my pants on this funnel ride, it was pretty fun.

The next day we went to this place called Ober Gatlinburg. They have to make snow because, well, it doesn't snow in TN. We went to go skiing.

*disclaimer: I have never been skiing before, which normally wouldn't be a problem for normal people, but am I normal people? Of course not. I can't even walk straight, I trip at least once every time I walk somewhere, and I am the most clumsy person you are ever gonna meet. Not even joking.

Pretty much the whole time we were "skiing," I was thinking in my head, "I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die" I fell down all the time, and I'm pretty sure I got whiplash.



and falling down over and over  skiing is exhausting.





The next day we went into the Smoky Mountains. They're not anything like the ones o'er here in Utah, but they're really pretty and always foggy (hence, the Smoky Mountains....)


We went and looked out a lot of old houses and stuff. It was pretty cool. I like all that historical stuff.







I love deer. Really, I love them. I want deer artwork and deer antlers in my house. I really, really do.



they aren't very big, but they sure are pretty!

(those are mountains by the way)






shoot. I'm a good photographer.


PLEASE JUST LET ME HUG YOU




the next day we went shopping at outlet malls and go cart racing. I won, obviously.


and then one night we did this


1 comment :

  1. i haven't skied in years, but maybe i should start up again! your pictures are beautiful & i love your blog.

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete