04 November 2011

Top 5

My Top 5 Songs of the Moment. Countdown 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

5. Goodbye, Earl by the Dixie Chicks. It's actually a really sad song, but my roommates Whitney and Kimberly decided it was their best friend song a long time ago, so it gets played all the time and then we decided that we will all end up selling Tennessee Ham and Strawberry Jam together and be not married. And, if any guy gets in any of our way, look out, because Earl had to die. haha


4. Can't Help Falling In Love by Ingrid Michaelson check out this girl's version of the classic song. It is just so beautiful. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! I just can't help falling in love the song! (punny)


3. Set Fire to the Third Bar by Snow Patrol this song reminds me of lying on the kitchen floor after a crazy dance party. The music video is kinda weird though.


2. Piano Man by Billy Joel I've started loving Billy Joel and this song is just so good. It's amazing what music can do for us. I love when he says "Son can you play me a memory" because I really believe that songs are memories. They can relate to different times and places. I have summer songs I have winter songs I have high school songs, it just takes you back. 


1. Mistletoe by Justin Bieber!!!! I might be a little bias because the music video is in my hometown, but  I also love the song. And I love me some Jbiebs. I literally listen to this song every other song haha. 



guess what? it's going to snow tomorrow probably! weird!!! 




No comments :

Post a Comment