14 February 2012

Be the Change

We all know the quote by Gandhi, "Be the change you wish to see in the world."

Lately I have been fascinated with the notion of changing the world. I just can't get it out of my head. 

Isn't it a fantastic and magical idea?

To change the world?

I've been thinking and thinking, I haven't figured it out yet, but one day I will. 

and one day

I will change the world.

Maybe not the WHOLE world, but somebody's world.

and that will be enough. 

I will make the world a more beautiful place, a safer place. 

I will. 

and even if it scares me, because it does, I came to college with a plan, and now I have no plan, "Everything you want is on the other side of fear" -George Addair

D&C 6:34 "Therefore, fear not, little flock; do good; let earth and hell combine against you, for if ye are built upon my rock, they cannot prevail."

"He was right in saying that the only certain happiness in life is to live for others."
-Leo Tolstoy


Change begins with a whisper...

No comments :

Post a Comment