16 December 2012

twenty

Friday I turned 20. 

I'm soooooo old! 
but really.

I have the best friends and family in the whole world. 

Normally, I would like to think that December is my whole birthday month, but unfortunately it isn't. 

But I definitely have a birthday week. 
hahahahaha

My mom sent me a birthday package, and I got it on Tuesday. Talk about all of the self control that I have.

but, alas, the self control did not win, and I opened it. 
but only because I knew there would be wrapped presents inside. and it's a good thing that I opened it because it was a party box, and we had my party on Thursday.

It was a party in the box! and presents!

and, for mom, here's the stuff from the box:


Thursday we went to Cafe Rio which will always, always be my favorite
and had some friends over for cake and we watched Amish Mafia.
really though, best show ever. Morgan kind of got me addicted to the history channel and Discovery.

Friday we went to Salt Lake








Every year I would ask for snow for my birthday because, let's just say, TN is a little lacking, and for the first time ever, it snowed on my birthday, and it was so beautiful. 


As one of our last times together, Whitney, Mateja, and I read Luke 2, and listened to the singing, and it was so great. Definitely a night I will always remember. 




Twenty!




I love my friends and family. I am so blessed .

*oh and one thing I almost forgot. Ethan gave me the best present I have ever gotten. He is the best brother. He wanted me to tell you that.

No comments :

Post a Comment