10 July 2012

picture perfect

I was going through old pictures for my little sister, and I came across these little gems. They're from a snow day last winter. The last picture pretty much describes my family perfectly. I can't stop giggling laughing at it, so I had to share.

my mom just wanted a nice picture out in the snow... (but you see, it's snow. my little sister doesn't like it (that's why she's turned around and crying). and notice the snowball in my hand...)

rachel still won't turn around and I've got an idea (notice the grinning)

she still won't turn around, and I can't wait forever, so...

then chaos ensues... (rachel is still crying)

Benjamin- hmmm fancy a dance? I got a quite a bit of air in this picture, and Rachel is still crying.

(yes, Jared just pulled down his own pants...)

....aaand he was pretty proud of himself. this is the best we could do. 

wishing for colder weather.

Happy Tuesday!


1 comment :

  1. Haha this is so great! I was laughing so hard and my family pretty much thought I was crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete