05 October 2012

zeus, hera, poseidon!

 Today, there is kind of a silly story of what I am wearing. I'm wearing Kyle's Matt's sweater. My roommate, Kyle (who is a girl) has a best friend named Matt (who is on his mission and I have never met), and she has his sweater in her closet. So I'm wearing it. Silly, huh? It was kind of just one of those days. It's the first really cold day today, and I just want to go back to bed!!!! Unfortunately I have to take a test on the Greeks and Romans and literature and art and all that dumb stuff. Just remember that Homer wrote the Iliad, and you'll be fine.


on the bright side, I looked down and saw that the seam in my pants perfectly lines up with the seam in my boots, and I really like that. 

the sweater. it's a pretty good one.

I had to take pictures of myself really fast because I am kind of "studying" in the middle of the JKB before I have french at 10...

I'm just a really hard worker, I know. 

but school is almost over, and I get to go home and make orange rolls, and tomorrow we get to put all of our mattresses in the living room and watch conference/sleep all day! yes!

sincerely, 
seriously in need of a nap

P.S. Listen to these songs. They're great.

          
          
          

P.P.S. If anyone wants to get me this CD, they are very welcome to.


No comments :

Post a Comment