18 January 2012

Daily Musings of Horne 55

I live in the funniest apartment. I'm not even kidding. Here is what a normal conversation would sound like in our apartment.

(oh and this is how it would flow, too)

(and the "-" means a different person)

(starts out with a whole bunch of laughing)

- what are you guys laughing about?
- apparently I am marrying Amanda's brother
- and I'm marrying the Prophet. from now on, everyone I meet I have to decide if he's prophet material
- we need to find a way to all be related, I've got a plan!
- uh-oh
- well here's how it goes...hey what's that supposed to mean?
- nothing. I regret nothing.
- ok, anyway Kim marries my brother, I marry Morgan's brother
- Morgan marries my brother and I marry Amanda's brother
- Hey guys, what about me???
- Amanda marries Whitney's hot cousin
- does Whitney even have a hot cousin?
- doubt it
- that was really mean
- yeah it was
- as long as he's prophet material...
- but wait...that won't work, I'm marrying Bentley, remember?
- Erica, YOU CAN'T MARRY BENTLEY!
- why not?
- because he is 30!
- I don't care, he's hot and I love him
- no you don't
- fine. you're right, I'm going to go change so we can do ab ripper
- ok
- AMANDA! Why are you eating nutella and pretzels?! We are doing ab ripper. right now!
- Fine mom!
- That's right!
- can I do ab ripper with you guys?
- of course, I'll do it in the hallway, you 2 can be in my room
- but I want to be in the hallway
- no I want to be in the hallway
- YOU BOTH CAN DO IT IN THE HALLWAY
- I hate it, but I love it. ab ripper X (said just like the guy on p90x)
- beach body!
- I hate wearing pants.
- then don't wear pants.
- I'm not.
- you guys! look what I just found on pinterest!
- (laughing and snorting)
- hey! you're back! how did it go
- well apparently it was a date and I didn't know it would be a date and he tried to kiss me but I ran away!
- what! he tried to kiss you! what a toolbox!
- I know!
- yeah I'm mad.
- mad I didn't know about that
- guys I only walked 5,678 steps today. that's only 100 more than I had 5 hours ago and I'm supposed to walk 10,000 a day, don't tell my aunt.
- why do have one of those things anyway?
- because my aunt told me I had to walk 10,000 steps a day! you all can borrow it for a day if you want. I suggest you shake it while you're sitting down to pretend you got more steps
- guys I feel like this bread isn't going to go bad. just they way it feels and tastes more...preservative...
- "love lifts us up where we belong, where eagles fly on a mountain high..."
- well I'm going to take a shower
- ok leave the door unlocked so I can go in there once you're in it.
-ok
(door shuts)
 -I JUST GOT YOUR EMAIL!


now I have a funny joke.

Have you been camping before? It's intents. hahahahahahaha get it? intense? in tents?

bahahahahahahaha


No comments :

Post a Comment