02 November 2012

I don't usually use hairspray but when I do, I use the whole bottle

HALLLOOWEEEN!

For Halloween we were all going to be people from the Capital in the Hunger Games

So, that basically means crazy.

2 1/2 hours curling my hair and it looked like this.




Pretty cute, huh?

Well, I didn't really want to be someone from the capital, and after I used pretty much a whole bottle of hairspray, I decided to be a pirate. arrrrgh


Whitney's mom wanted her to wear this outfit, and we aren't really sure what it is, so we decided to make her our water monster.

funny joke: What's a pirate's favorite letter?
"P" 
because it's Rrrrrr without a leg!

bahahahahahahahaha

ok, sorry side tracked.

We drove to Draper where Whitney lives and we went TRICK OR TREATING!

Best. Trick or Treating. Ever!

7 girls (we had Whitney's sister with us) and then Devin (my roommate Kyle's [who's a girl] boyfriend who pretty much is always around)

We went around and got candy, and one house even invited us inside and they had drinks and soup and THE BEST ROLLS EVER and carmel apples and desserts. It was delicious. 

and only one person asked us how old we were. 

well, she asked us what grade we were in....

....We're Sophomores....

After Trick or Treating, we were pretty much exhausted and so we drove home and went to sleep.




1 comment :

  1. Great photo!

    Visit my blog, let me know what you think and don't forget to subscribe if you will like it! http://atevazilerd.blogspot.ru/ ♥

    ReplyDelete