17 April 2012

favorite moments

so I was only going to choose a few but... yeah some of my favorite times of these last two semesters...

floating lanterns
Kneaders runs for hot chocolate...just remember that it closes at 10 and don't try to go at 11....awkward....

Call Me Maybe? hahahahaha

I'd always come home to 2 things: 1. Morgan asleep and 2. her telling me she's going to clean her room. today.

kittens and whales FINALLY became best friends. Peter drew this for me. they also became cookies at one point too.
fancy dancing


many, many nights spent talking, laughing, spooning, screaming... in the same bed.

snow days! but unfortunately we still had to go to school...

I was so lucky to be surrounded by so much of my family. gotta love cousins!

dancing, dancing, dancing...

A Very Horne Christmas.

Valentine's Day in our cardi's. I just love these girls that day was the best. 

being completely obnoxious in El Azteca.

we like to represent all nationalities. but we really love mexican food.
visits from friends from home...
....some things never change :)

our multiple Halloween costumes. we realized the great things our closets could produce

lovely photo shoots. cutest pics ever.

and I've just got really hot roommates.

braces ad?

football games

Halloween...again...

DI and Morgan driving adventures (let me tell you- they're ADVENTURES)

a ridiculous amount of time spent in the hallway

 quoting everything "I'm only allowed upstairs"

the best fhe times

somehow we managed to always cram ourselves in the smallest places and we just really like cuddling...

midnight Hunger Games premiere 

this pretty much explains all the other times in our apartment...they were so good :)

When in Rome...

probably the proudest moment of my life. you have no idea the smallness of the space on top of that refrigerator. 

snailing for fun

vocal point concert with Tennessee friends

my mom coming out for my cousin's wedding


Fun is fun!
                                

No comments :

Post a Comment